Knitwit

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Update on knitting

Gone back to my sorrell jumper. Picked up a massive 226 stitches for the neck - it seemed to take forever. Happily knitting away at it again. I always seem to stall on projects when I get to a part that requires a bit more concentration or time and then when its over and done, I happily get on with it - weird isn't it?

Anyway, not had a great deal of time for knitting, what with trying to arrange wedding and now my Dad being taken into hospital unexpectedly with my Mum going for her op on 11th October. I seem to be carrying my project bag of socks everywhere and not getting anything done.

I'm back up at Glasgow this weekend. The hope is that my Dad gets released from hospital, but if not then I'll bring my Mum back to stay with me for the week. My aunt is living with her at the moment and I think tempers are beginning to fray on both sides so its probably best if she comes and annoys me (joking) for a week and gives my aunt some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home