Knitwit

Monday, August 27, 2007

SP Extra questions

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
measuring tape
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?
I always take knitting everywhere I go... Depends what kind of holiday, but probably some socks as they are very portable
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favourite spot?
I did Egypt a few years ago and was bowled over by The Valley of the Kings. Another favourite place is Thailand as the people are so friendly.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I don't tend to buy knitting books as I like to buy patterns as and when I need them. Saying that, I would love some books on lace knitting.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I listen to Cast-On very occasionally - I never seem to have enough hours in th eday to casually listen to my i-Pod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home