Knitwit

Monday, June 25, 2007

Back from Glastonbury



Just arrived back from Glastonbury at 10am yesterday morning. We left after watching The Who on Sunday night as the camper van field was looking so bogged down that we thought we would never get out. We had to wait for a tractor to tow us out as the ground was so muddy but eventually got on our way about 2am. The weather was terrible all weekend - cold and wet which made the whole site very muddy. As a result, I didn't get to do half the things I wanted to as it took so long to walk between different areas. Maybe some year it will be bright sunshine at Glastonbury or is it just an urban myth that the festival can sometimes have good weather. The weather also meant that I didn't manage to get much knitting done as my hands were normally too preoccupied with trying to hold my umbrella so that I stayed dry. I did manage to get a little done before Shirley Bassey appeared on stage and also managed to do some on the journey down. This is me during a brief dry spell at the Pyramid stage waiting on the Bassey to arrive on stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home