Knitwit

Friday, June 08, 2007

Debbie Bliss Entrelac baby blanket


Decided that I wasn't in the mood to frog back the sleeves just yet and didn't feel like finishing my socks either (which I haven't picked up in ages - think its because I know I will need to concentrate on two patterns at the one time and just don't feel ready to do that yet) so I have decided to start yet another project.

I bought a huge cone of Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino at Coldspring Mills a couple of years back when they were doing the 1p per gram promotion. Have used this to start the entrelac baby blanket by Debbie Bliss. I've never tried entrelac before and its a bit strange working on seperate bits of the blanket all the time. I wasn't sure it was going right as the pictures in the book don't show the full blanket but it seems to be working out ok. It's an easy to get used to pattern, bit of moss stitch and the odd cable - just what I need right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Azure said…

    I'm interested in making this blanket. Which book is it in?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home