Knitwit

Monday, May 21, 2007

Update

I've now decided on turquoise for the border of my Lizard Ridge Afghan. I ordered the yarn last week from Get Knitted and have now received it but haven't had a chance to start yet. We started to decorate the dining room this weekend so there hasn't been a great deal of knitting time. I reckon its going to take us about a month to 6 weeks to finish as we have so many things going on at weekends at the moment. Managed to get all the wallpaper stripped and paint the ceiling at the weekend. Planning to paint all the woodwork next weekend and then start on the wallpapering in a couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I have neglected my Sorrell jumper and so have picked that up again. I've now finished the front and have started on the sleeves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home