Knitwit

Monday, May 07, 2007

Bank Holiday weekend

Been at the beach for most of the weekend as boyfriend wanted to fly his kite. I did take some knitting with me but I've just turned the heel on my sock and needed to start the leg pattern which would have meant sitting and studying the pattern for about 10 minutes - so needless to say the knitting never made it out the bag. Need to get another easy project on the go for these beach trips.

I'm still sewing up the Lizard Ridge Afghan. Got another 3 panels to put together and then need to sew the 2 bottom quarters together and then the top and bottom half together. Have given up on sewing in the ends as I go along and have decided that I'll just have a sewing in ends evening once it's all together (not sure if this is a good idea or not but its the one that I am following at the moment). Will post pictures later in the week when it should hopefully be all in one piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home