Knitwit

Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby Blanket update



I have finished the main part of my Debbie Bliss Entrelac baby blanket. It's not yet blocked, hence the wavy edges. I've got about 14 border patterns still to do before I am able to attach it.

Been up to Glasgow at the weekend and had a very successful wedding shopping trip. Managed to find my dress (not yet ordered as I can't decide on colour) but will be ordering on Saturday. Also managed to buy a flower girl dress in the sale at John Lewis which just needs the ribbon replacing and a bit of extra net to make it perfect AND also got the idea for my invites. Planning to have a pencil sketch of Alnwick Castle (decided on venue and therefore date - 10th May next year) on the front of my invites and since my father-in-law-to-be was an art teacher, he has very kindly agreed to draw me some samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home