Knitwit

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Friend's wedding


This is me (and hubby to be) at my friend's wedding. We are both looking very dapper as James was best man and I was bridesmaid. The dresses were made by a local dressmaker and I have to say the quality was awful I know that being an experienced dressmaker, I can be over critical, but honestly I have never seen such a bad example of workmanship from a supposed professional. The dresses only got delivered at 10pm the night before the wedding and none of them fitted and they were so badly made that it would have been a start again job if I had to try and do anything with them. We improvised by sewing them to our bras and using tit tape to keep them up!!

Thankfully they were functional enough for an hour or so for the ceremony and photos before we all changed into our own more comfortable and fitting clothes for the rest of the day. It was a shame because they could have been really nice.

At least I know not to use this dressmaker for my bridesmaid dresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home