Knitwit

Monday, January 22, 2007

Its been so long


sorry everyone, been rubbishing at posting recently. Job has taken over at the moment. I'm trying to learn lots of new admin procedures, put into effect the formal training I have been given and see customers at the same time. Its all proving to be very hectic and at the moment I seem to be working 12 hour days.

I have managed to get some knitting done though. I've finished a pair of socks from "Socks soar on two circular needles". This is the first time I have used circulars for socks and I have found my tension is much better and its less fiddly (well it is after you've managed a couple of cm of ribbing). The socks do look a bit different in colour. I can't remember what yarn this was but it was 2 separate balls which were the same dyelot so not quite sure why they look so different. Never mind, as long as they are warm and comfy, I don't care.

I'm waiting on some more Kureyon colourways to be delivered so that I can get on with my Lizard Ridge Afghan. I still have 9 squares to do but have been reduced to using up some of the odds and ends from my previous squares as I am fast running out of different colourways. Hoping that Noro will release some new ones soon and that I receive the 2 balls I currently have on order from the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home