Knitwit

Sunday, December 24, 2006

2nd SP Parcel


I received my 2nd parcel from my SP a couple of days ago - just in time for Christmas. It was full of winter goodies to keep me warm and some knitting stuff of course.

I got some mulled wine spice, slippers, a christmas pencil and snowman bar of soap and on the knitting side, I got some knit klips and some curly holders to keep my needles together. Once again, another fabulous and well thought out gift as I love everything.

The slippers are just what I needed, the correct size and soooooo comfortable.

The mulled wine spice is going to be put to good use tonight as we always have a Christmas Eve soiree with mulled wine and mince pies for friends and family.

Can't wait to use the knit klips on my next sewing up project. I had been using some small hair clips from Accesorize but they were just too small and kept breaking. I have been thinking of buying knit klips for quite some time so thank you SP.

The soap has given the new downstairs loo a nice festive touch - it desperately needed something to brighten it up as we haven't got round to tiling it yet. Another job for the new year.

Thanks again SP and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home