Knitwit

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Made a start on my Christmas shopping today. Glad that I have decided not to make anything for anyone this year as my knitting time is few and far between at the moment with the new job and the kitchen extension that is being built at the moment. Going out most nights for something to eat so have very little knitting time in the evenings.

Managed to get quite a bit of Xmas shopping though. I'm off on another course for work for 2 weeks and will only be home briefly in the weekend in between and then have a couple of weekends away once that is finished so really needed to at least make some dent in the christmas shopping.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    Good job! I hate the pressure of Christmas knitting. It starts to feel to sweat shoppy for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home