Knitwit

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Knitting withdrawal symptoms

no pictures today, as I haven't been knitting for well over a week. There is a reason for this as I think it extremely unnatural to go so long without knitting. I have just started a new job a couple of weeks ago as a financial adviser. Its a complete change of career for me and since I have never worked in banking or finance before, the training is intense. I have my first real big test on Tuesday when I am told whether I have worked sufficiently hard enough to pass the first client interview stage. I'm going to be doing lots of studying over the weekend and trying to perfect my skills. The interview takes about and hour and a half and the structure of it is over 3 pages long. I've only had a week to learn this stuff so my brain feels as if it is about to explode at the moment.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes well on Tuesday and that I can get back to knitting by next weekend. I'm now on my 6th panel of the Lizard ridge blanket so I'll post some pictures next week to let you see how they are coming out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home