Knitwit

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weird Gifts

1) the oddest gift you have ever received (not asked for)
a pringle golf jumper - from my flatmate at the time. I didn't play golf, the jumper was awful with a lady golfer on the front. He was gay, he should have had style, what was he thinking?

2) the oddest gift you ever asked for
my parents bought me a fishing game when I was 20. I was a student at the time and it was a game my flatmates and I used to play before heading to the pub. It was hilarious but guess you needed to be there.

3) the oddest gift you ever gave
the whole back catalogue of James Patterson books - I didn't know what to get my boyfriend for his birthday and since he had read a couple of these books, I bought every one that James Patterson wrote. My boyfriend thought I was mad!

4) the worse gift you ever got
a pasta pot from an ex- boyfriend. It was a very nice pasta pot but not exactly what you would expect your boyfriend to buy you for christmas.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home